Why should you get a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card if you already have a UMID Card?
Tons of discounts for your daily needs from groceries to fuel!
The Pag-IBIG Fund teamed up with 213 establishments in the Philippines to give the members a better chance of saving. As the agency revealed, there are 17.4 million Pag-IBIG members nationwide. While 3,615,624 are cardholders only 379,393 of them are enjoying the benefits program.
Now, Pag-IBIG is aiming to increase the number of cardholders to five million before 2017 ends. Hopefully, the number of Filipinos getting the discounts of the program will also dramatically increase.
What is Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card?
Pag-IBIG’s Loyalty Card is simply a member’s discount card which can be used nationwide. This means you can get as much as 50% off from a partnering establishment. The card has no expiration, so there is no need to renew it.
Benefits You Can Get with Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card
Here are some of the discounts and freebies you can avail:
- Get 10% off on published rates for DOCS and NON DOCS Products at DHL
- 20% off on 2GO retail ticket fares excluding SuperCat
- 5% off on Air21 domestic shipments
- 5% off on Canon products
- 10% discount on regular items at Mrs. Fields with freebies
- 10% discount on selected flavored popcorn at Chef Tony’s
- 10% discount on David’s Salon hair services
- Up to 50% discount on selected services at Bioessence
- 10 to 30% discount on services and products of George Optical
- 5% off on all services at Hi-Precision Diagnostics
- Up to 50% off on selected Pfizer products as long as you present the doctor’s prescription along the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card
- 10% off at Dengue RX Plan Program by PhilLife
- 12% on PhilCare Individual and Family health plans
- Get Php10 discount on 11Kg Petron Gasul while also earning Petron Peso Points. You can also earn points if you purchase other Petron fuel or oil products.
- 5% discount on generic drugs that bear Rx symbol at The Generics Pharmacy
- Earn 1 Peso Point in PureGold for a minimum purchase of Php 400.00. Each point is converted to Php1
- 10% discount on room rates at Microtel Inn & Suites
- 10% discount on tuition fee at all Informatics Philippines
- Up to 15% off on Enchanted Kingdom Tickets
- Special Rates under the Healthway Medi-Access Program
- 80% off on package attractions of Manila Ocean Park
- 25% on remittance services fees of iRemit
- Get a Special Free Dish for a minimum bill of Php1,000 in Gerry’s Grill
You may also check the local partners in your area. You can find local hospitals, optical clinics, hotels, restaurants, resorts, laboratories, schools, groceries, appliances stores, and furniture shops which also give 5% – 50% discounts for Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card holders.
RELATED: Useful facts on Government Loans in SSS, GSIS, and Pag-IBIG
How to Get a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card?
- Visit the official website of Pag-IBIG Fund.
- Download the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card application form.
- Fill up the form completely and then personally submit it to any Pag-IBIG branch office or nearby kiosk. Do not forget to bring other supporting documents and a valid ID.
- You have to pay Php100 to the branch or kiosk cashier.
- Have your photo taken and validate your information.
Your card will be processed between 15 to 30 days. You can also opt for your card to be delivered to your office.
If your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card application was done through your employer, the card fee may be deducted from your salary
Is the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card a valid ID?
The Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card is a secondary valid ID. UMID is still the one accepted as the primary valid ID for formal transactions such as in banks, financing institutions, other government agencies, and establishments.
Pag-IBIG Fund members are strongly urged to avail the loyalty card. It can help with various needs and even give savings on leisure and entertainment. For the past years, many Filipinos thought that the Pag-IBIG Fund can only provide housing loans and multi-purpose loans. Now, it is time to earn more benefits from the money you’re remitting.