Newest Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Benefits
Why should you get a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card if you already have a UMID Card? Tons of discounts for your daily needs from groceries to fuel!
The Pag-IBIG Fund teamed up with 213 establishments in the Philippines to give the members a better chance of saving. As the agency revealed, there are 17.4 million Pag-IBIG members nationwide. While 3,615,624 are cardholders only 379,393 of them are enjoying the benefits program.
Now, Pag-IBIG is aiming to increase the number of cardholders to five million before 2017 ends. Hopefully, the number of Filipinos getting the discounts of the program will also dramatically increase.
What is Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card?
Pag-IBIG’s Loyalty Card is simply a member’s discount card which can be used nationwide. This means you can get as much as 50% off from a partnering establishment. The card has no expiration, so there is no need to renew it.
In addition, Loyalty Card Pag-IBIG can be your cash card. Members can access and receive the proceeds from their Pag-IBIG MP2 dividends, multi-purpose loans, and other Pag-IBIG benefits. Also, cardholders do not need to wait for check clearance. You can withdraw all of these at any BancNet ATMs.
Furthermore, you can now use your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card as a valid ID. It is acceptable for various private and public transactions.
What is Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus?
You might have heard of Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus. It is almost the same as a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card. However, Loyalty Card Plus has an additional security feature called EMV chip. Also, the chip allows the card to be used as an ATM card. You can easily deposit and withdraw all your Pag-IBIG benefits and dividends to its partner bank. In addition, the EMV chip helps you link your issuing banks mobile application. Therefore, you can conveniently access all the member’s savings or prepaid accounts.
Moreover, Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus has bank partnerships. These are Asia United Bank (AUB) and Union Bank of the Philippines (UnionBank). Its improved features serve as an upgrade from the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card.
To better understand the similarities and differences of Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card and Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus, look at the table below.
What are Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Requirements?
Applying for a Loyalty Card Pag-IBIG is like the most practical move. However, before you line up your application make sure you are eligible for it. Also, check if you have all the necessary requirements.
Before you apply for a Pag-IBIG Card, you must:
- Be an active Pag-IBIG member, or
- Be an MP2 retiree member under Circular No. 407 with annual dividend payout
- Have a Pag-IBIG MID (Membership ID) number
Important Note: If you still don’t have a MID number, it means you must become a Pag-IBIG member first. You can apply online through the Pag-IBIG registration website. Follow the basic procedures so you can obtain your permanent Pag-IBIG membership number.
If you are eligible for Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card application, prepare the following requirements.
- Duly accomplished application form of Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus
- 2 Acceptable Valid ID in Pag-IBIG Fund. 1 original and 1 photocopy for the application process. 1 original for entrance.
- Php 125 for application fee
Important Note: PhilHealth ID and TIN cards are no longer acceptable in Pag-IBIG.
Once you have secured all the requirements needed, you can proceed with your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card application.
RELATED: Useful facts on Government Loans in SSS, GSIS, and Pag-IBIG
How to Get Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card?
As of today, online application for Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card is unavailable. But you can apply to the Pag-IBIG branch nearest to you. Here’s what you must do.
- Visit the official website of Pag-IBIG Fund.
- Download the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card application form.
- Fill up the form completely with the correct details.
- Personally submit it to any Pag-IBIG branch office or nearby kiosk. Do not forget to bring other supporting documents and a valid ID.
- You have to pay Php100 to the branch or kiosk cashier. Retain the receipt for claiming.
- Have your picture and fingerprints taken at the biometrics section.
- Validate your information and look for typos and grammatical mistakes.
- Wait for your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus and PIN Mailer. It will come from the bank personnel.
Important Note: Your card will be processed between 15 to 30 days. You can also opt for your card to be delivered to your office.
If your Pag-IBIG application for Loyalty Card was done through your employer, the card fee may be deducted from your salary.
Why Do You Need a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card?
If you secure a Pag-IBIG Membership Loyalty Card, you’re taking advantage of the privileges that come with it.
Lifelong and affordable valid ID
Pag-IBIG Loyalty Cash Card is a one-time purchase ID. It is one of the most affordable government identifications. Plus, it does not need renewal fees. Also, it has other functions on top of being a secondary ID.
Cash card functionality
The partnership of Pag-IBIG with AUB and UnionBank makes your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus a cash card. It now looks more like an ATM card with a security feature of an EMV chip. Nevertheless, the agency still continues to move forward and work with other banks. This way, the Pag-IBIG cash card will be more accessible to all members.
Various discounts and benefits
The most exciting offer of Pag-IBIG Card is its convenient promos and discounts. Your card can gain discounts from a wide variety of items and services. Plus, it’s not just about the essentials. Instead, it even includes travel-related expenses. Check the list of exclusive discounts your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card rewards.
What are the Benefits You Can Get with a Loyalty Card
Filipinos talk about Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card for its exclusive discounts and rewards. Here is a list of the guaranteed benefits you will receive based on your need.
Discount on Beauty and Wellness
Experience optimal physical and mental health with the beauty and wellness incentive you can get from Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card.
- Ayana Beauty Basics offers 20% off on Ayana Luxe and Ayana White. Also, it has 10% off on Ayana Smooth.
- Belle La Peau offers a 15% discount on waxing services. Also, it has a 10% discount on package goods.
- Dermcare offers 50% promo on diamond peels and other selected services.
- Luz Facial Care offers 20% off on diamond peel and facial cleaning services.
- Macho Mucho offers a 10% discount of diamond peel macho mucho. Also, it has a 5% discount on minor services like haircuts.
- Orange Blush Salon offers 10% promo on all of its services.
- Shinagawa Lasik and Aesthetics offers 50% off on selected items and services. Also, it has free consultation.
- Tony and Jacky Salon offers an additional 5% discount on any promo package. Also, you get a free coupon worth $1,200 kera-protein treatment for hair services.
Discount on Education
Filipinos believe that education is the only wealth no one can take away from you. Increase your chances of securing your future with these school discounts from Pag0IBIG Loyalty Card.
- Brentwood Academy of Las Piñas offers 10% off on full tuition payment. Also, it extends the benefit to any family members.
- Colegio de San Juan de Letran offers a 20% discount for BS Education and BS Human Resource Development tuition fee.
- Digos Institute of Technical Education offers a 20% tuition fee promo on a 2-year course of Hotel and Restaurant Technology and Auto Servicing Technology.
- Diliman College offers 30% off on tuition fees for select courses
- International Colleges for Excellence offers a 30% discount on college tuition fees.
- Lyceum Northern Luzon offers new enrollees a free tuition fee for all courses.
- Our Lady of Fatima University offers 5% promo on tuition fees for the Graduate programs.
- University of the Visayas offers 10% off on tuition fees for select courses.
Discount on Food and Restaurants
Enjoy a sumptuous meal with your family, friends, and loved ones from the best restaurants in the country. Get the discounts of these dishes and cuisines with your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card.
- Balanghai offers 10% off on balanghai food
- Balay Dako offers free dessert worth Php 200 for a minimum purchase of Php 2,000. Also, it has a 10% discount on Balay Dako goods from the Deli.
- Calle Real Restaurant and Catering offers a 10% promo on dine-in orders.
- Crabs N Crack offers 10% off on all seafood buckets.
- Crisostomo Filipino Dining offers a complimentary dessert for a minimum purchase of Php 1,500.
- Formosa Bakeshop offers 10% promo on selected goods.
- Gloria Maris Restaurant offers 10% off on meals paid in cash. Also, it has a 5% discount on meals paid in credit cards.
- Papa John’s Pizza offers a 10% discount on featured pizzas.
- Pampanga’s Best offers 5% promo for a minimum purchase of Php 1,000.
- Rodic’s offers 10% off on food and drink orders for a minimum purchase of Php 1,000.
- Tuna Republik offers a 10% discount on its products.
Discount on Health and Medication
Filipinos believe that “health is wealth.” Pag-IBIG helps you to prioritize it with the following incentives thanks to Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card.
- Eye Institute offers 15% off on regular screening and LASIK surgery. Also, it has 10% off on conventional cataract surgery. In addition, it has 5% off on complete eye screening and exam for cataracts.
- Curamed Pharmacy offers a 10% discount on generic drugs and medical supplies. Also, it has a 5% discount on oral medicines and branded injectables.
- Fatima University Medical Center offers 10% promo on selected medical services.
- HealthCube Medical Clinics offers 20% off on laboratory and ancillary treatment. Also, it has a fixed rate consultation fee for in-house doctors.
- Healthway Medical offers a 50% discount on intensive diamond peel. Also, it has a 20% discount on selected laboratory procedures. Plus, it has a 10% discount on dental procedures.
- Castro Maternity Hospital and Medical Center offers 10% promo on emergency outpatient check-up, mammograms, CT scans, and MRIs.
- Medical Center Manila offers 8% off for in-patient and out-patient bills.
- MyHealthClinic offers free unlimited consultations for primary care doctors. Also, it has a 20% discount for laboratory and diagnostic services. Plus, it has a 5% discount on executive procedures. In addition, the benefits extend to immediate family members.
Discount on Shopping
Get the best when you go out for a shopping spree. Look for these shops and enjoy the privileges that come with a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card.
- Hairfood Co offers 10% off for a minimum purchase of Php 2,000.
- HBC offers a 10% discount on HBC products.
- Human Nature offers 5% promo on its products.
- Jockey offers 10% off on regular-priced products.
- Pacsafe offers a 15% discount for a minimum purchase of Php 3,500.
- Rusty Lopez offers 30% promoto for a minimum purchase of Php 3,000.
Discount on Travel and Accommodation
Enjoy your vacation with your family and friends while saving some of your budget with a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card.
- 2Go Travel offers 20% off on retail ticket fares for selected branches.
- Crown Royale Hotel offers a 10% discount of lodging costs except for two standard rooms.
- Eagle Point Resort offers 30% promo for the hotel’s sea-view terrace. Also, it has 10% promon for massage and kayaking activities.
- La Carmela de Boracay offers 20% off for room accommodation.
- Makiling Highlands offers a 50% discount on lodging, picnic tables, and pool admission.
- St. Giles Makati offers 62% promo for superior rooms.
- The Manor Hotel offers 50% off for room rates.
Discount on Other Services
On top of these categorized Pag-IBIG discounts and rewards, some establishments provide the following incentives.
- Air21 offers 5% off on domestic shipments.
- DHL offers a 10% discount for paper and non-documents transactions.
- Enchanted Kingdom offers 15% promo on regular day passes.
- I-Remit offers up to 25% off on remittance fees.
- KServico offers a Php 500 discount for motorcycles.
These discounts are indeed beneficial to all Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus holders. If you want to enjoy these too, get your own Pag-IBIG cash card today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card a valid ID?
The Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card is a secondary valid ID. UMID is still the one accepted as the primary valid ID for formal transactions such as in banks, financing institutions, other government agencies, and establishments.
Can I Apply Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Online?
As of today, Pag-IBIG Online Loyalty Card Application is unavailable. Instead, you must apply at Pag-IBIG branches. However, you can download the application form from the Pag-IBIG website. Fill it out in advance for a faster process.
Where To Apply Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card?
The only place where you can process your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card application is at the nearest Pag-IBIG branch.
Is Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card and Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus the same?
Yes, it is almost the same. Initially, Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card is a membership ID. Later on, Pag-IBIG collaborated with AUB and UnionBank. As a result, they introduced the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus.
What should I do if I lose my Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card?
If your card gets stolen or lost, report the incident immediately to the issuing bank. You may call (02) 8282-8888 for AUB cardholders and (02) 8841-8600 for UnionBank cardholders.
What are Pag-IBIG
Partners for Loyalty Card ?
Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card comes with exciting perks and discounts for more than 350 partner establishments. You can check these from selected companies and merchants list.
Pag-IBIG Fund members are strongly urged to avail the loyalty card. It can help with various needs and even give savings on leisure and entertainment. For the past years, many Filipinos thought that the Pag-IBIG Fund can only provide housing loans and multi-purpose loans. Now, it is time to earn more benefits from the money you’re remitting.
If you need urgent cash for any financial need, you may try other financial facilities like Cash Mart. It is a trusted licensed moneylender that helps you build a good credit standing.