Top 5 Romantic Date Restaurants for Your P1000 Budget
Romantic Date Restaurants within your Budget Updated on March 2023
Want to make your dates memorable and romantic without overspending?
If you are a couple who loves to hang out yet also considers being practical, this is the only list you’ll need during special occasions.
Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, birthdays, and perhaps you just miss each other after being too busy at work. You can enjoy each other’s company at P1,000 or less.
Yes! It is possible to eat at stylish and romantic date restaurants and cafés without burning a hole in your pockets.
Romantic dates do not have to be expensive. We listed the best places you can dine.
Cash Mart’s Top Romantic Date Restaurants For P1,000
The Wild Poppy
Credit: The Wild Poppy
Need a chill romantic date?
If you are a couple to thinks romantic dates must be comfy and fun, too, then this is the right place for you.
The Wild Poppy is a rooftop restaurant splashed with bright colors to shun away gloomy vibes. The menu is Asian-inspired, spanning from Korean to Thai. Also, the cocktails are sophisticated yet budget-friendly.
- Chicken Red Damn – P220 Sweet and spicy chicken topped with cucumber sticks in mantao bun
- Ping Pongs – P110 Rolls of dilis and peanuts served in sambal sauce
- Yaki Tomorokoshi- P150 Grilled pieces of yellow corn with kesong puti and yusu-smoked aioli
- Kim and Reuben – P260 Kimchi in curry slider buns with smoked corned beef, Swiss cheese, pinakurat, kewpie, and paprika
- Cucumber Frost (cocktail) – P170 A blend of lemon juice, fresh cucumber, and gin
- Lazy Lemons (cocktail) – P180 A surprising mix of lemongrass, lemon juice, ginger, chili, and bourbon
2nd Floor, 5666 Don Pedro Street, Poblacion, Makati
The Wild Poppy Contact No.:
0995 990 8737
5 pm to 12 am on Sundays to Thursdays and extend until 2 am on Fridays to Saturdays
Bean & YolkCredit: Bean & Yolk
Out for a breakfast date?
Spend your morning in Bean & Yolk.
The place is bright and will keep you two up for a great day ahead. This Aussie-inspired place will give you a hearty meal at an affordable price. Only with fresh organic eggs, this versatile ingredient is used to create memorable dishes, you will come back to.
- Cara’s Fave – P175 Grilled-cheese sandwich sweetened with honey
- The Molly – P125 Toasted bread sticks served with a dip of soft-boiled egg submerged in truffle, cream, and chives
- Chorizo Mama – P250 Signature thick patties with a hint of Spanish flavors
- Latte – P150
Unit G6 Bel Air Soho Suites Polaris St. Poblacion, Makati
Bean & Yolk Contact No.:
0916 570 4878
8 am to 10 pm
Credit: Kandle Café
Kandle Café specializes in brewed coffee, simply perfect for coffee-loving couples who want to stay away from the too-mainstream coffee shops such as Starbucks.
Of course, coffee is not the only thing you can enjoy. They make their own mouthwatering pasta noodles, patties, and bread.
- Eggy and Mr. Eggoy pasta – P240 Squid-inked pasta freshly main in-house with light cream sauce and bacon bits.
- Spicy Squid Salad – P250 a healthy fix of greens, pickled veggies, and sautéed squid in Korean gochujang
- Kandle Burger – P250 Red pesto, sautéed onions, tomato, cheese, and greens compliments the 100% pure beef patty served with orange and purple kamote fries
- Kape Rice – P120
- Lemonada – P120
113 Mother Ignacia Avenue, Quezon City
Kandle Café Contact No.:
0998 276 1571
1 pm to 10 pm
Happy Garden Café
Credit: Happy Garden Café
Happy Garden Café is the place for health-buff couples to find organic food, gluten-free meals, and fresh, tasty salads.
You’ll feel like you are dating in a garden with flowers and plants around to compliment the white walls.
Escape the city’s crowd into this serene garden.
- Excited – P385 Mixed greens, candied pecans, apple slices, pouched chicken, goat cheese, and dried cranberries with apple cider vinaigrette
- Dynamic – P475 Pomodoro topped with slices of mozzarella cheese, basil leaves, and olive oil
- Green Apple Mojito – P125
- Fresh Pink Lemonade – P125
Sunshine Place, # 56 Jupiter Street, Bel-Air, Makati
Happy Garden Café Contact No.:
(02) 261 0115
8 am to 8 pm
Diner on 16thCredit: Diner on 16th
Sweet tooth couple?
Here is the place to let your inner child go on a sugar rush. But don’t let the upbeat music and retro interiors make you overlook the mouthwatering rice meals, barbecues, sandwiches, and its famous waffles.
- Soy Glazed Chicken and Ube Waffles- P249 The chicken’s soy, ginger, and garlic flavor surprisingly goes well with the ube’s flavor.
- Pot Roast Pork and Kidney Beans – P190 Liempo in a green sauce made of parsley and onion mixed in vinaigrette
- Bourbon BBQ Beef Kebabd- P230 Grilled beef and mushrooms in smoky and sweet flavors with a hint of tanginess.
- Cheesecake Milkshake- P136 Combination of cheesecake bits, graham, and berries
- S’mores Milkshake – P134 Mix of graham cracker bits, marshmallows, pretzels, and chocolate syrup
16 United St., Barangay Kapitolyo, Pasig
Diner on 16th Contact No.:
0977 820 2999
11 am to 12 am on Sundays to Thursdays and extends up to 1 am on Fridays to Saturdays
Couples have various tastes when it comes to dining at romantic dates restaurants. Some may put it as candlelight dates in high-class restaurants, while others just simply want to be with each other. As long as you enjoy where you eat and have fun being together, then make the memories last.
Dates do not have to be luxurious. Take pictures, be adventurous with your taste buds, discover new hangouts, and express your love with giddiness and laughter as you enjoy each other’s company.